girl ipsa loquitur: MPRE Confidential Email me!

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

MPRE Confidential

[Click to read]
I have learned my MPRE results.

I passed.

I am tempted to leave this announcement at that... However, I must admit that I got a pretty mediocre grade. I am forced to admit this since I did all that bragging pre-test about how I was going to get a perfect grade. The powers of fate and karma got together to issue me a strong rebuke. At least they spared me a failure.

My scaled score was a 118. This was not low enough to incite schadenfreude in the other students. Nevertheless, I have spent some time pointing and laughing at myself...

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Chopin said...

You must've screwed up and studied...

Remember your Sandy Koufax:

Don't think. You'll only hurt the ballclub.

Took me forever to discover that the key to legal testing is stream of consciousness skimming...you'll get the hang of it.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUH?!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey, watch it there. Don't be dissing the 118 people. I got a 118, and I don't think that's a bad score at all. I studied very hard and did all of the practice exams in my Bar/Bri book. I think that the questions are written badly for people who truly think like lawyers. I missed 12 questions out of 50. That's only one less than I missed on the entire LSAT. The important thing is we don't have to take it again. We should do so well on the Bar exam.

Charone Frankel
csfrankel@ucdavis.edu

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else." ~ Emily Dickinson

"Ouch!" ~ Mrs. Palsgraff

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Be sure to read A Criminal Waste of Space
& check out BAD Reporter


Thanks for reading Girl Ipsa