girl ipsa loquitur: Long Time, No See... Email me!

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Long Time, No See...

[Click to read]
Hello!

I have absolutely no cause to believe that there is a single former Girl Ipsa enthusiast remaining in cyber-space. However, Biggest Fan [Girl Ipsa's Dad] is probably lurking around somewhere so I intend to dust off my key board and tell you what I think, tempered only by the fact that the California Bar Association found me worthy of a number, so I have to live up to that. That and I now have to actually work for a living.

Don't go away. We'll be right back.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

11:00 AM  
Blogger ImpssbleMortal said...

I like your attitude. Its nice to see some people who actualy make their blogs worth reading.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else." ~ Emily Dickinson

"Ouch!" ~ Mrs. Palsgraff

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Be sure to read A Criminal Waste of Space
& check out BAD Reporter


Thanks for reading Girl Ipsa